IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.
1. Submission of an order form by you amounts to an offer. The acceptance of your offer will be by email sent to your registered email address.
2. Although Law Courses Ltd makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is correct at the time of publication it cannot be responsible or any errors or for any alteration or cancellation in the advertised programme or for any loss arising from such error, alteration or cancellation.
Cancellations by us
4. In the unlikely event that Law Courses Ltd is obliged to cancel a session, the fee paid will be returned but Law Courses Ltd accepts no liability for incidental expenses incurred or consequential losses. The liability of Law Courses Ltd is limited to the fee paid for the cancelled session.
Changing your booking
5. If, having booked a seminar, you decide you would prefer to attend a different session, you may do so – free of charge – provided a place is available and you let us know at least 72 hours before the date of the session booked.
Cancellations by you
6. If you no longer wish to attend a booked session after having paid for it, 75% of the fee paid for the session will be refunded provided you communicate your withdrawal by contacting 020 8144 2521 0r 07999 404 267 (24 hours) at least 14 days before the scheduled date of the session booked. We regret that refunds cannot be issued on cancellations received less than 14 days before the day of the session.
The sum due will be refunded to the credit card or debit card with which payment was made.
7. ‘QED Law’ and ‘QED Law Courses’ are trading names of Law Courses Ltd.
Law Courses Ltd
36 Gloucester Avenue
London NW1 7BB