LAND LAW (PROPERTY LAW) REVISION PROGRAMME
Choice of dates: Saturday 7th April; Saturday April 21st; Sunday April 29th.
You need only attend one seminar as the same material will be covered at each session.
- General rules on creation of interests and priorities on sale (registered / unregistered land)
- Co-ownership (interests in family homes and otherwise)
- Co-ownership (rights and duties of co-owners, severance, disputes as to occupation / sale)
- Leases – nature and acquisition (and distinction from licences)
- Easements (nature, acquisition, transmission of burden on sale).
- Freehold covenants (transmission of benefit and burden on sale)
- Mortgages (borrower’s & lender’s rights and duties, including effect of undue influence / misrepresentation)