IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.
‘We’ = Law Courses Ltd; “you’ = the customer.
1. Submission of an order form by you amounts to an offer. The acceptance of your offer will be by email sent to your registered email address.
2. Although Law Courses Ltd makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is correct at the time of publication it cannot be responsible or any errors or for any alteration or cancellation in the advertised programme or for any loss arising from such error, alteration or cancellation.
Cancellations by us
4. In the unlikely event that Law Courses Ltd cancels a session the fee paid will be returned but Law Courses Ltd accepts no liability for incidental expenses incurred or consequential losses. The liability of Law Courses Ltd is limited to the fee paid for the cancelled session.
Changing your booking
5. If, having booked a seminar, you decide you would prefer to attend a different session in that subject, you may do so – free of charge – provided a place is available and you let us know at least 72 hours before the date of the session booked.
Cancellations by you
6. If you no longer wish to attend a booked session after having paid for it, 75% of the fee paid for the session will be refunded provided you communicate your withdrawal by contacting 020 8144 2521 at least 14 days before the scheduled date of the session booked. We regret that refunds cannot be issued on cancellations received less than 14 days before the day of the session.
The sum due will be refunded to the credit card or debit card with which payment was made.
7. You agree to observe all reasonable requests and instructions by the organisers and teaching staff.
8. The copyright of the lecturers in the lectures and course materials must be respected.
9. ‘QED Law’ and ‘QED Law Courses’ are trading names of Law Courses Ltd.
Online webinars: additional terms.
10. You agree to keep the access data for the webinar safe and not to share it with third parties.
11. You consent to Law Courses Ltd monitoring the users who access the webinar, including the number of computers and their IP addresses to ensure that the access details and passwords have not been distributed beyond those authorised.
12. Recording of the webinar by you is not permitted.
13. Please note that to enter webinar you must use the same name as the one you used on booking.
14. The copyright of Law Lectures Ltd must be respected by you at all times.
15. It is your responsibility to ensure that your equipment satisfies the system requirements for using and accessing Zoom. Please check at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-requirements-for-Windows-macOS-and-Linux
16. Liability on our part.
We agree to provide you with access to the webinar at the date and time and for the period advertised.
If, due to a fault on our part, we fail to provide you with access to the webinar as advertised the fee paid by you will be returned but Law Courses Ltd accepts no liability for incidental expenses incurred or consequential losses. The liability of Law Courses Ltd is limited to the fee paid.
If, due to a fault on our part, your access to the webinar is terminated before completion of the period advertised then a pro rata sum will be refunded but Law Courses Ltd accepts no liability for incidental expenses incurred or consequential losses.
Any sums due will be refunded to the credit card or debit card with which payment was made.
Recordings of the sessions will be taken by us.
Law Courses Ltd
36 Gloucester Avenue
London NW1 7BB